February 10, 2013

MA company lowers energy bills 55% with LED lighting


Once thought to be too costly for commercial buildings, LED lighting is increasingly popping up in warehouses and commercial facilities as part of energy retrofit projects.

LED lighting lowers energy consumption 55% at Massachusetts company with upfront costs covered by Mass Save program.

Atlas Box received a number of incentives through Mass Save, including a finance program that covers 70 per cent of energy efficiency upgrade costs and an option to finance the remaining 30 per cent with no interest over the next two years.


Post a Comment